1. p. 12, Books, Bikes, Business August/September 2009
Northfield bookstore owner finds global niche selling books and bikes.
2. p. 12, Operator Assisted October/November 2009
Lonsdale Telephone Company has held its own against bigger telecommunications companies.
3. p. 12 The Business of Death, February/March 2010
Despite the downturn in the economy, funeral homes in the region are staying the course.
4. p. 12 Therapeutic Move, April/May 2010
Northfield’s Center for Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation expands its services and efficiencies.
5. p. 12, Up in the Air, June/July 2010
Defying the odds, husband and wife pilots from Northfield put careers on hold to open their own business.
6. p. 26 Preparing Body and Mind August/September 2010
Northfield woman prepares to hike the Appalachian Trail.